Roles & Responsibilities
• In addition, you must possess: • Excellent knowledge of the software development lifecycle, including agile methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of Python Java, JS, CSS, HTML, SQL
• Strong knowledge of end-to-end web application flows and tiers.
• Strong knowledge of Java application development and testing
• Experience in Rest APIs preferred. (Understanding contracts and developing automation against contracts/mocks)
• Proven ability to deliver projects on time with good quality.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Good analytical skills with a challenging and enquiring mind.
• Good communication skills, well organized, persistent and driven to get things done.
• Responsible and reliable
• Immediate availability
• High level of English (80%)
• Full time.
• Hiring for Professional services
• Home Office Work
• Attractive salary
Send CV with photograph to: and firstname.lastname@example.org,
Subject: QA automation with JAVA - senior, add desired salary.