Roles & Responsibilities
• On the Android Capture Team, to provide cutting edge capture experiences on next generation mobile and camera devices.
• Matterport is are looking for someone who is passionate about building great mobile software and is motivated to take the lead in the creation of mobile apps for capturing, editing, and viewing 3D spaces and objects. () ()
• writing Android applications, preferably with a focus on e-commerce and service-driven architecture.Knowledge of Android SDK, Rest API.
• 3D graphics / ARCore / Sceneform / OpenGL knowledge. Jetpack & Kotlin
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Good analytical skills with a challenging and enquiring mind.
• Good communication skills, well organized, persistent and driven to get things done.
• Responsible and reliable
• Immediate availability
• High level of English (80%)
• Full time.
• Hiring for Professional services
• Home Office Work
• Attractive salary
Send CV with photograph to: and email@example.com,
Subject: Senior Android, add desired salary.